Free Digital Photography Guide
by Sally Stoneking
Your digital photography questions answered
If you have every wondered how to take better digital pictures, here is a handy free guide that will help. This guide will help with many of your digital photography questions.
It includes answers to questions like:
- What is the biggest mistake made by beginning digital photographers?
- How to decide on the right digital camera.
- How to decide if a picture is worth taking.
- How to get the white balance right.
- How to take clear shots for indoor sports.
- Advantages/disadvantages of raw vs. Jpeg format photographs.
- What are the best settings for low light/nighttime conditions?
- What is hyperfocal distance?
- How to take a photo of a glass sign or a framed picture in glass.
- How to get high contrast natural light black and white pictures.
- Time lag from the time you take a picture until it is on the memory card.
- How to avoid red eye in dim light.
- Small object close up pictures.
- How to photograph gemstones and jewelry.
- How to take a picture with both strong sun and shade.
- Capturing personality in photos of people.
- How can I understand depth of field?
- Settings and techniques for photographing birds and wildlife.
- How to take pictures into the sun and avoid lens flare.
- How to take good pictures in the snow or on the beach.
Get the answers by downloading your free 28-page guide:Click here to get yours
It is a PDF document and you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view it. If you don't have this software, you can get it here
To Your Successful Photography Projects,
Trouble with your download? Please Contact me...
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Digital Photography Questions.
A portion of all proceeds from this site are donated to St. Jude's. If you are looking for a place to give, I highly recommend this hospital. Your own personal donations may be made by clicking on this banner.